Our Past Performance
We have been fortunate over the years to have provided a diverse mix of services to youth and families. As a result we have made alliances with individuals and groups from different countries. Detailed below are just a partial listing of services we have delivered and executed during our operation.
- Established anti-trafficking initiative VoicesForSafeHavens.org which provides victim resources and protection, and training for domestic and international law enforcement communities.
- Designed, developed and executed college level internship program for Strayer University in Georgia, providing student interns with real-life experiential learning opportunities with domestic and international strategic alliance implementation partners doing business with the federal government.
- Assisted with design, presentation and packaging of training modules for Afghan First Awareness Workshops in Kabul, Herat, Parwan and Mazar-e-Sharif, Afghanistan. Created marketing strategies for community outreach which supported inclusion of women-owned businesses.
- Executed trade show support for job fairs with participation by Fortune 500 corporations to include Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, General Motors, McDonald’s, AT&T, among others.
- Designed 2013 “Big Ten Bike-A-Thon Tour” to bring awareness to childhood obesity and obesity related illnesses in 10 of the top 20 most obese states in the country. Managed media, community outreach and engagement, and program execution in targeted states.
- Conceived and presented community-wide Black History Month programs, integrating local church youth groups, colleges and public and charter school educators.
- Executed Employment & Training Contracts in Union, Essex and Bergen counties, and City of Newark, NJ.
- Partner with law enforcement and juvenile program agencies to develop initiatives to reduce crime recidivism and school dropout rates, identify and provide resources and improve graduation statistics.
- With team of law enforcement officers designed and developed community policing program to train officers in how to create trust between their departments and the youth culture in post conflict countries.
- Provide consultative services to civil rights organizations, non-profit groups and professional associations.
- Member of international strategic alliance of diverse companies, organizations (NGOs) and learning institutions that support the education and empowerment of youth, women and girls around the globe.
- Creation of scripts and productions to engage youth in culturally diverse programs and activities.
- Created a Student International Awareness Initiative to be offered in US public schools to heighten awareness of challenges faced by youth counterparts in developing and post conflict countries; with focus upon cultural constraints faced by women and girls under Islamic rule.
- Developed and presented county-wide essay contest to give youth culture a voice in political process.
- Recipient of Congressional honors in recognition of outstanding youth programming and service to the community.
- Participated in a NJ pilot juvenile shelter program which offered emergent care for teens entangled in criminal justice system. Successful implementation served as model for shelter home initiative that can be applied in response to literacy and homeless youth challenges in U.S. and post-conflict countries.
STRATEGIC ALLIANCE PARTNERSHIPS LOCATED IN
Afghanistan, Africa, Brazil, Chile, China, Haiti, Kenya, Kuwait, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Philippines, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and the United States.
501(C)3 Tax Exempt --- DUNS #824835131 CAGE Code 5LVL8
WOSB SDB MBE
PRIMARY NAICS CODES
541612 541613 541618 561110 561311 561410 561499
611430 611699 624190 624310 813319 923130